Are you considering to go on a holiday to Edinburgh and confused on activities to perform? We’ve put together a fun 24 hour schedule that will ensure you get the best luxuries Edinburgh has to offer.
00:00 – Have a good night’s rest as you have a fun packed day ahead of you
Get yourself into one of the best night sleep you ever had to prepare yourself for the busy day ahead. This shouldn’t be too hard to do when you are spending the night at the 5* luxurious Scotsman Hotel.
10:30 – Kick the day off with a delicious brunch at the Huxley
In case you decide to get your breakfast outside the hotel, there’s no better place you can head to than the Huxley lounge and bar located at the extreme of Edinburgh’s Princes Street. You can either decide to try out the fabulous “Full Scottish” breakfast or just settle for some tasty eggs Benedict.
11:30 – Shop like never before
When you require a bit of retail therapy, go over to New Town. You will notice a really ancient Edinburgh institution Jenners with running parallel, George street is filled with designer boutiques starting from perfumers Jo Malone to Royal jewellers Hamilton and Inches.
If you haven’t shopped to your satisfaction at this point don’t worry, there are still a lot more stores to visit. On getting to George’s Street’s end, you will be lead to Edinburgh’s fresh top class shopping zone from St Andrews Square. Here you will find a different designer stores to shop
13:30 – Time for a refreshing lunch
After shopping, there is no need to work very fat to get a refreshing lunch. Just head over to Harvey Nichols’ first floor to have a nice meal while enjoying a magnificent view of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns, and Firth of Forth beyond.
14:30 – Pamper yourself to extreme levels
After dropping your lunch and all your shopping baggages, its time to spoil yourself. The most ideal place to head to at this time is the Sheraton Grand’s rooftop spa. Featuring some exclusive and luxurious facilities like a tempting hydro pool on the roof, thermal suite providing different heat treatments among many others, you’ll experience luxury at its peak here.
18:00 – Time for a fun filled and educative tour
It will be really great and informative to take a tour round the Edinburgh’s Royal mile as it holds a lot of interesting historic facts and events.
Although, keep in mind that by this time at Edinburgh, it will be getting dark.
20:00 – Have a classic dinner
After a busy day and freshening up at the hotel, it’s time to try out some of Edinburgh’s delicacies. However there might not be any more luxurious dinner than the one you’ll have with the Balmoral Hotel’s No. 1. The high quality of this restaurant’s delicacies has for 12 years consecutively, given it a Michelin star.
- Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s most beautiful cities and an inspiring conference destination.
- Taking a tour around the Edinburgh’s Royal Mile can soothe your eyes with many historical evidences.
- Sheraton Grande offers some exclusive and luxurious facilities such as marvellous hydro pool on the roof, thermal suite etc.
- Being so popular, the Dome on George’s street can be a memorable spot.
- Enjoy a magnificent view of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns, and Firth of Forth beyond from Harvey Nichols’ first floor.
- George Street is filled with designer boutiques starting from perfumers Jo Malone to Royal jewellers Hamilton and Inches.
- Scotsman’s hotel was once home to the old and high esteemed newspaper headquarters with the same name.
- Edinburgh has the highest number of restaurants per head in the whole of UK.
- The high quality entertainment at Balmoral Hotel has been alluring the Edinburgh tourists for last 12 years.
- At George’s street end, you will find a different designer store to shop from.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)