The luxurious island of Mauritius with its pristine shorelines and sky blue waters offers a special affair of European, African and Asian societies. It is one of the main three island destinations in the warm Indian Ocean. Mauritius is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious resorts on the planet that draw in various travelers consistently. Here is a portion of the best luxury resorts in Mauritius.
Constance Belle Mare Plage is a dreamland to the travelers
Constance Belle Mare Plage is located on one of the best shorelines in the east of Mauritius. You can play golf on the rich green grass, walk around the beautiful white sand shoreline, snorkel in the Indian Ocean, or spoil yourself at the Shiseido Spa of the resort.
One and only Le Saint Geran has the notorious beauty to fascinate you
One and only Le Saint Géran is northbound and sits on the brilliant promontory of Belle Mare on the island’s upper east, encompassed by 60 sections of land with tropical greenhouses and a large number of refreshing coconut trees. All Balconied and Terraced rooms face out privately to the Indian Ocean. Le Saint Geran is really a fabulous spot with perfect beauty and healthy atmosphere that possesses all abilities to absolutely satisfy the visitors.
Oberoi Mauritius is another enjoyable resort
The Oberoi encapsulates Mauritius is a resort that consolidates its plenteous excellence with refined luxury. The resort is situated on a large land area of wonderful sub-tropical patio nurseries with a 600-meter oceanfront. Manors with private swimming pools and luxury structures offer all encompassing sea views.
LUX* Le Morne offers the travelers a rare experience
Settled at the foot of the lofty Le Morne mountain in the South West corner of Mauritius, and protected from wild winds by the tough Le Morne Brabant crest, LUX* Le Morne brags of amazing white sandy shorelines, a perfect stylistic theme for sentimental night time strolls.
Royal Palm Hotel is a disciplined luxury resort
Protected on the northwestern coast in the midst of lavish patio nurseries, this property is laid out so that every one of the suites has a view of the tidal pond, where visitors can appreciate complimentary water sports. Its flawless stretch of shoreline is as shining white as the outfits of the staff who know the visitors by name.
St Regis Mauritius is designed to give you the pleasure of ocean view
The St Regis Mauritius is a noteworthy 5-star luxury resort with over 150 extravagantly designated visitor rooms and suites that all offer amazing views over the Indian Ocean waters. St Regis is structured in the Indian Ocean and is situated on the southwestern side of the island of Mauritius.
Shanti Maurice has all bounties to make you happy
Lying between the beautiful Indian Ocean and sugarcane fields, Shanti Maurice fulfills every luxury desire. With extraordinary patio nurseries, perfect white sands, a brilliant spa, roomy convenience and eateries overflowing with crisp thoughts, this is a destination with people committed to provide delights.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita will fulfill your dream
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita invites visitors to a luxurious tropical haven. Whether you are playing a complimentary round on the exciting oceanfront of the resort’s grass or sprinkling with your family by the tidal pond, the beautiful outdoor luxury resort welcomes unwinding sentiment and unlimited luxury experiences for everyone.
- The Oberoi encapsulates Mauritius in a resort that joins its ordinary significance with refined excess.
- Mauritius brags of the most rich resorts on the planet that attract all travelers convincingly.
- Constance Belle Mare Plage is arranged on one of the best shorelines in the east of Mauritius.
- Illustrious Palm Hotel is laid out where visitors can recognize complimentary water sports.
- Mauritius is one of the major three island destinations in the warm Indian Ocean.
- The St Regis Mauritius is an enormously beautiful, 5-star indulgence resort that offer bewildering points of view over the Indian Ocean waters.
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita provides guests with a lavish tropical sanctuary for the guests’ extravagant wishes.
- St Regis sits in the Indian Ocean and is arranged on the southwestern side of the island of Mauritius.
- The Oberoi is lying on an extensive zone of brilliant sub-tropical porch nurseries with a 600-meter oceanfront.
- Constance Belle Mare Plage is situated on one of the best shorelines in the east of Mauritius.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)