The Grenadine Islands, as of not long ago, were one of the Caribbean’s best-kept yacht charter mysteries. The Grenadines are going by St Vincent and comprise of 32 cays and islands, extending south to Union Island offering a staggering assortment of charter destinations in all directions. The Grenadines special offer for yacht charters is the magnificent sailing experience it provides for all experience levels.
Flawless and luxurious sailing experience
Sail through the dazzling island views to confined shorelines, quiet moorings, and pleasant towns. The Grenadines offer it all, from the clamoring waterfront of Port Elizabeth on Saint Vincent to the staggering natural excellence of the Tobago Cays.
The extraordinary motor yacht SOLANDGE
This grand 2013 five deck Lurssen yacht SOLANDGE has a beautiful Espen Oeino exterior design and interior design by Aileen Rodriguez. Alongside her sister-ship, called ACE, the renowned worldwide German yacht developer Lurssen was in charge of building this noteworthy motor yacht, Solandge. The SOLANDGE yacht additionally has superb interior collective communal spaces and broad exterior regions, making her very appropriate as a luxury charter yacht.
Experience luxury sailing on the motor yacht ANASTASIA
Motor Yacht ANASTASIA was built by Oceanco in 2008 and accessible for charters. ANASTASIA has a steel structure and an aluminum superstructure which was designed by Sam Sorgiovanni and developed to flawlessness by Oceanco’s gifted Dutch skilled workers.
Satisfy all your sailing wishes and cravings on board the Superyacht TV
Superyacht TV is a high class luxury yacht, assembled by Lurssen designed by Espen Oeino composed full and released in 2008. Lurssen’s TV yacht is a remarkable charter yacht that was originally referred to as Madsummer. It is a substantial private yacht which gives her 12 fortunate charter visitors with all that they could crave and wish for whilst on a charter getaway in the Mediterranean or Caribbean.
Get some magnificent sailing experience on board the PEGASUS VIII
Luxury Motor Yacht PEGASUS VIII (ex PEGASUS V, PRINCESS MARIANA) was inherent 2003 in the Danyard Aalborg in Denmark. She is 258 ft high and has a total of six decks – the naval modeler is Espen Oeino Naval Architects and the interior style was done by Francois Zuretti.
Sail on the Enchanting Rox Star
Give yourself a chance to be charmed and explore the Grenadines on board the wonderful Rox Star. This luxury sailing yacht was created to address the luxury yacht desires of the most requesting travelers, with a one of a kind vessel that joined luxury with superiority. Concerning the interior; the Rox Star is very unique with liberal edified spaces offering a lively unwinding environment.
Feel the Magnificence of Yacht SAMAR
SAMAR is a Laurent Giles designed luxury motor yacht manufactured and dispatched by Devonport Yachts of England in 2006. Yacht SAMAR is an extensive and luxurious charter yacht which highlights practically everything offered on a private motor yacht.
Overwhelm yourself with luxury on board the Highland Breeze
Exploring the Grenadines will never be as energizing and overpowering as on board the Highland Breeze, the symbol of sailing yachts by the Finnish yacht creator, Nautor’s Swan. Highland Breeze gives the ideal mix of an advanced luxury outline with a great degree performance, offering her fortunate visitors the best sailing conditions.
- There are around thirty two islands and cays between the Grenadines and St Vincent.
- Luxury yachts like the Rox, Highland breeze, super yacht TV furnish voyagers with all type of sailing luxury they may require.
- The Grenadine Islands were one of the Caribbean’s best-kept yacht charter secrets.
- The famous German yacht designer Lurssen was accountable for building the important motor yacht, Solandge.
- The Superyacht TV can house only 12 charter guests at once.
- The PEGASUS VII comprises a total of six decks.
- The Grenadines exceptional offer for yacht charters is the glorious sailing knowledge it accommodates for all experience levels.
- The Solandge was made by all around acclaimed German yacht designer, Lurrsen.
- Highland Breeze gives guests the perfect blend of a propelled luxury with a powerful performance.
- The yacht Samar was produced and discharged in 2006 by Davenport of England.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)