Hawaii is spectacular for so many things; their rich culture, food, people and so on. When it comes to hospitality and views, it is a whole new story and experience. Be you a first time visitor or a returning visitor, there is always something new to be discovered that will keep you at the edge of your seat or make your mouth to knot in surprise.
The islands of Hawaii
There are so many unexplored islands in Hawaii. Thank goodness for that. This means that most of them are still in their natural nature, unaltered by human or biological efforts. Also, you are bound to discover flora that have gone extinct or you never knew existed. So relax, breath in and fell the sweet scent of nature in the very depth of your lungs when you approach the following locations.
1. Explore Molokai’s the delicate shores
The city centers may be polluted and noisy, but if you want to have a feel of how it used to be then the shores of Molokai is the perfect place to stay and dream. The region is still characterized by small nucleated houses scattered deep into the green and the predominant occupation is fishing and farming. Hiking in the Haleiwa Valley is a perfect escape from the noisiness that characterizes a normal city life. This birthplace of Hula has a lot to be explored and your tongue will have a taste of fresh coffee or you can sip from coconuts.
2. Make the Big Island your own
The Big Island is the key to the door that contains a whole lot of glamor. There is a cozy two-story cottage at the famous Four Seasons Hualalai that opens to a golf course personally designed by Jack Nicklaus. Tired of ground view? You can take a private helicopter ride that will let you hover one of Hawaii taunting live volcanoes and observe the steaming rock and its lava. There are also exclusive stores in the Waikoloa Beach Resort where you can hang out and pop champagne to success stories.
3. The garden that makes everyone will fall in love
Take a private helicopter ride to the Garden Island of Kauai. Your eyes will be bathed by waterfalls and sculpted lava. In the full bloom, the floral garden is more than a sight to behold and will easily charm both adults and children but for adults, it will be the best place to profess love to each other. If you are in the mood for some adventure, then you can take a walk down the crater of Mt Wai’ale’ale or along the gardens of Waimea. And when the sun has gone to sleep, it is up to you to give yourself a treat.
4. Don’t just stop at the shores of Maui, explore it
The island can take you years to explore, so why the rush? Montage Kapalau Bay is the perfect place to sit with friends and share a cocktail or just feed your eyes with the alluring beaches and peaks. That is not all; you can have a boat ride and have a taste of the best prepared seafood before you move on.
- Many things make Hawaii spectacular to visitors.
- There are so many unexplored islands in Hawaii.
- You are bound to discover flora that have gone extinct or you never knew existed.
- The city centers of Hawaii are polluted and noisy but not Molokai.
- The predominant occupation in Molokai is fishing and farming.
- The Big Island is the key to the door that contains a whole lot of glamor.
- The golf course in the Big Island was personally designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- You can take a private helicopter ride that will let you hover one of Hawaii taunting live volcanoes and observe the steaming rock and its lava.
- The Garden Island of Kauai is bathed by waterfalls and sculpted lava.
- Montage Kapalau Bay is the perfect place to sit with friends and share a cocktail.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)