There are countries that depend solely on Luxury travels for a huge part of their national revenue and per capital income. Switzerland is one of such countries whose flow of tourists from the BRIC region into the country keeps the Switzerland travel market vibrant. What this means is that a changing travel market trend even by the slightest amount would result in a huge effect on the national economy.
Making projections, based on prevailing factors is not only necessary but paramount. Such projections will help the nation to foresee advancing shift in market trend and where it will be unfavorable, the nation will have a good time upfront to either try to reverse the shift or make sure that when it finally comes, the bite won’t be as hard as it would have been.
Switzerland won HSMAI award for its huge success in the travel tourism industry
Having a vast tourism market and being a country whose tourism sector has made so many exploits as reported by many researches conducted on the Switzerland luxury travel industry documents is not enough to stamp a nation as a success in the world of travel tourism.
However, if these figures come with internationally acclaimed accolades and awards, then such a country will be taken seriously and can lay claim to what they say.
Switzerland for example have had many accolades but on February 2014, she was awarded the prestigious HSMAI European Travel Marketer of the Year. This award puts her on the world map as being a serious tourism destination and further draws attention among new travelers who would like to see what the nation has in store for them.
Many options make Switzerland unique travel tourism destination
Switzerland is a vast travel tourism destination and it encompasses a variety of travel tourism sector into one. The Switzerland travel tourism sector is a conglomeration of different sectors weaved into one and they include; transportation, accommodation (lodging), food services, travel agents, entertainment and so on.
Switzerland uses excellent travel programs to attract tourists in BRIC region
The tourism board of Switzerland champions lots of programs that target the consumers. They also have lots of travel agents scattered in the BRIC region. The Swiss tourism board is also not relenting in springing up new programs every now and then.
BRIC region would drive Switzerland travel tourism by 2018
It is projected that most of the influx into Switzerland will come from the BRIC region. The future of Switzerland’s travel tourism seems to be secured because of her meticulous conservation of natural habitats and wild life coupled with a good maintenance culture of the infrastructures already on ground. Added to that, the government is making efforts to expand the market to attract more visitors from other parts of the world.
Switzerland may face challenges from other countries
Notwithstanding that Switzerland is an already established nation in the tourism industry; the major challenge is going to come from other regions of the world who have now realized how lucrativethe travel tourism sector can be to the economy. Some of those countries now utilize social media to sell their image to the world and prospective tourists. This is likely to influence the choice destination of many customers.
- There are countries that depend solely on Luxury travels for a huge part of their national revenue.
- Majority of Switzerland tourism inflow comes from the BRIC region.
- Making projections, based on prevailing factors is not only necessary but paramount.
- Projections will help a nation detect unfavorable market shift.
- In February 2014, Switzerland was awarded the prestigious HSMAI European Travel Marketer of the Year.
- Switzerland encompasses a variety of travel tourism sector into one.
- The tourism board of Switzerland champions lots of programs that target the consumers.
- They also have lots of travel agents scattered in the BRIC region.
- It is projected that most of the influx into Switzerland will come from the BRIC region.
- The major challenge is going to come from other regions of the world who have now realized how lucrative the travel tourism sector is.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)