The teeth grow weak with age. Many people begin to lose their teeth from their forties while others may not, but have them chipped. The loss of the teeth can really affect your confidence and relationship with others. Dental implant is usually the best way to get your youthful smile back but where will you get the best services and why should you choose them?
Implants are made of small titanium screw
The root portion of the missing tooth will have to be replaced using an implant – a small titanium screw – which will be fitted into your jawbone. Fitting of an implant has to be gotten right or the replaced tooth will not last beyond a few weeks before falling off. The insertion of the implant requires surgery. Once the implant is in place, crowns are attached.
All-on-4 procedure is the recommended procedure for replacing lost tooth
One of the latest dental implant techniques is All-on-4 which has got great success. The upper and lower jaw will be anchored with four titanium dental implants using 4 titanium dental implants. This is a tremendous improvement from the traditional technique which makes use of 6 to 8 or more implants. With this procedure it is possible to replace all 32 teeth in one day.
All-on-4 procedure has more benefits than traditional procedure
The reduced number of implant – 4 – saves time and money unlike the traditional form which requires six and more implants. Each implant has to be carefully fitted to create a strong foundation for the prosthetic teeth. All-on-4 procedure also reduces healing time and has a possibility of eliminating bone grafting, sinus augmentation and several other related processes.
Certain groups of people are encouraged to get All-on-4 procedure
People with urgent need for full upper and lower restorations are in particular encouraged to get all-on-4 dental procedure. Others are people with failing teeth, those wearing dentures and people with no teeth at all. The procedure will change their life by improving their smile.
Mexican clinics are offering affordable dental implants
Replacing a complete set of teeth may be the only option for those who have lost their teeth but the cost often makes it impossible for everyone to afford. Mexican clinics use the latest technology to conduct the all-on-4 dental procedure and so, are able to reduce the cost. They also have a team of highly trained professionals that will thoroughly evaluate your teeth before commencing the procedure.
All-on-4 dental implant procedure comes as a package
The new package for all-on-4 dental procedure costs $4,180 USD. This covers your treatment cost with a few other attached benefits. This package will usually vary from one medical facility to another and also on the level of experience of the dentist handling the procedure.
All-on-4 procedure will guarantee instant result
After undergoing some dental procedures, you will be given a long list of what you can do with your teeth and what you cannot. With all-on-4 dental procedure, there is almost no limit with what you can do with you new set of teeth. This means that you can eat what you want, how you want it and when you want it. Other results include:
- Improvement in appearance
- Elimination of health issues that is associated with failing teeth.
- The new teeth can last a lifetime
- You will not even feel like you are wearing an artificial
- Adhesives are not needed for the procedure
- Care for your teeth will become easier
- The overall cost is cheaper compared to the traditional implant procedure
- The healing time is greatly reduced (meaning you will be out of the hospital in a very short time)
- Teeth implant has got a tremendous improvement in modern times.
- The teeth will begin to chip or fall as you grow old.
- Irregular set of teeth can affect your confidence.
- Traditional method of dental replacement is time consuming and expensive.
- The implant is screwed into the jawbone.
- All-on-4 procedure requires only 4 implant rather than 6 to 8 in traditional method.
- Mexican clinics offer all-on-4 procedure at a reduced cost.
- All-on-4 procedure package cost about $4,180.
- The recovery time is short for all-on-4 procedure.
- All-on-4 procedure will let you do anything with your teeth.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)