Gastric bypass can be the fast answer to your dream of shedding excess pound for the vibrant youthful look. Shedding extra pound should not only be considered in terms of aesthetic reasons because it also has other health benefits.
Metabolic surgery clinic is located in Istanbul, Turkey
Eliminating medical problems resulting from abnormal metabolism in the body is the specialty of metabolic surgery clinic. Istanbul, Turkey is well known for success in handling such medical problems as type 2 diabetes, obesity, hypertension, sleep apnea and high cholesterol.
Exercise can be exhausting
It is a well-known fact that different forms of exercise (aerobic, yoga and so on) can be used to achieve some of the feats mentioned above but the limitation to exercise is that it takes a lot of time to achieve the desired result. The processes of exercise are also very tedious and burn out the patient or make them to lose interest easily.
Gastric bypass is aimed at reducing the stomach of the patient
The procedure is done in such a way as to allow the food eaten at a meal (food bowl) to bypass a certain part of the small intestine. The small intestine is the organ where a majority of calorie absorption from the food occurs. Bypassing this critical step, means fewer amounts of calorie are absorbed, which is very important for those who want to lose weight.
The procedure uses staples and tapes to shrink the stomach
This intervention will drastically reduce the stomach size of the patient. This procedure causes mal-absorption of ingested food meaning that majority of the nutrients contained in the food you eat will only speed through the body without being absorbed.
Individuals lose one-third of their body mass after the surgery
Many of those that have gone through the gastric bypass procedure have attested to how the procedure enabled them to shed the extra pounds within a year of the intervention. Research has also shown that one-third of the body weight can be lost using this procedure between one and four years depending on individuals.
Gastric bypass procedure is highly recommended for a certain group of people
Patients who have failed to lose weight after dieting and exercising are recommended to go through the gastric bypass procedure to help them achieve the desired result. Other people that are recommended to go for gastric bypass procedure include:
- Patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of forty and higher.
- Patients with slightly lower Body Mass Index of between 35 and 39.9 who are having health related problems (such as sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure) as a result of their weight.
The benefits of gastric bypass surgery are enormous
Gastric bypass surgery comes with a lot of benefits. Some of them are immediate while others are long term benefits. The most important benefits of having a gastric bypass are as follows:
- Significant weight loss, which is usually long term
- Improvement in the health status of the patient
- Improvement in the quality of life of the patient
- A boost in self-esteem and self-confidence of the patient
The cost of gastric bypass in Istanbul, Turkey is competitive
The cost of obtaining gastric surgery in Turkey is placed around twenty five thousand dollars. It comes as a package which will cater for some of your domestic services. It is always good to contact them upfront to discuss the terms and possibly speak with a physician in your choice destination hospital before making the trip.
- Shedding weight is usually faster with gastric bypass than any other procedure.
- Gastric bypass limits the amount of nutrients absorbed from food in the intestine.
- Excess weight can lead to other health challenges such as obesity.
- Exercise is time consuming and not suitable for all ages.
- Tapes and staples can be used to shrink the tummy size.
- Many testimonials on the speed of weight loss using gastric bypass have been recorded.
- One third of the body weight can be lost in 12 months to four years.
- It is recommended that certain high risk group go for gastric bypass.
- Gastric bypass improves health status.
- Gastric bypass in Turkey costs about $25,000.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)