Demand for online classes has increased manifold as employers are looking for more skills than traditional university degrees. According to a census, in the United states alone, 6.7 million students had enrolled for at least one online degree in 2011 which is 5,00,000 more students compared to 2010.
Online courses have several benefits over traditional courses
Online classes are flexible and convenient in the way that students can learn from anywhere without the need to visit any institution. Instead of sitting in a classroom environment for 6-7 hours, students can schedule according to their convenience and access it from anywhere even while holidaying. Each student learns differently. As online classes are scheduled by the students themselves, hence they learn at their own pace.
Discipline is very important in case of online degrees as well as traditional classroom degrees. If one starts an online degree without any plan and does not follow any study schedule, it will be a futile experience. As there is no external motivation, one has to self-motivate for following the schedule stringently and hence these students become self-disciplined.
Programming language online courses have high demand
In this digitally focused era, a lot of people are using their free time in a productive way by learning new courses. Diplomas and certificate programs in MySQL, C Programming, JAVA and more are in demand. People are choosing online courses simultaneously with their university degrees or job to gain knowledge on these programming languages.
Online programming course starts from the beginning
For beginners, they should start from the basic of Introduction to computer science, followed by HTML, then C programming and Object Oriented Programming, which includes C#, JAVA and more. Python programming has become an online craze among fresh graduates. The courses offer training through video lectures, regular assignments and tests. The basic introductory part covers common code patters, code testing, debugging and concept of binary numbers.
C is the most common programming language
C Programming is a general purpose programming language used mainly to program Unix operating system. During this course students encounter topics on pointers, variables, Library functions, functions, array etc. C allows programmer to write directly to the memory and hence there is an effective and machine-independent allocation of memory.
Learning JAVA language is crucial for IT professionals who wish to make a career in software field. During this course, users encounter topics such as Objects, classes, instances and networking. JAVA is a cross-platform software used widely in embedded devices, mobile phones and supercomputers. JAVA is a leading platform that integrates internet with the enterprise based systems. Hence using java, customers can access business pages of enterprises and do online banking, online booking etc.
Python has always featured in the top 10 most popular programming languages since beginning. Scripting languages such as python are more productive than conventional C and JAVA. It is used for processing text, images, numbers and other data that can be saved on the hard disk. It is used in business, government and large organizations such as Google and Yahoo for daily operations.
- Demand for online classes has increased as employers are looking for more than traditional university degrees.
- Online classes are flexible and convenient and students learn at their own pace.
- As there is no external motivation in case of online degrees, students have to self-motivate themselves and they become more self-disciplined.
- Diplomas and certificate programs in MySQL, C Programming and JAVA are in high demand.
- Beginners should start with the basic Introduction to computer science, where topics such as binary, code debugging and common code patterns are taught.
- Online courses offer training through video lectures, regular assignments and tests.
- C Programming is a general purpose programming language where topics such as pointers, functions, arrays etc. will be encountered.
- JAVA is crucial for IT professionals who wish to make a career in the software field.
- Scripting languages such as Python are more productive and is used in large organizations for daily operations.
- PHP is used for creating dynamic web pages along with the integration of HTML and SQL.
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)